- Halo 3: ODST is available now, joining Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), on the Microsoft Store and Steam.
- ODST Firefight is joining Halo: The Master Chief Collection for the first time with online matchmaking, dedicated servers, and new custom game modes.
- Halo 3: ODST is enhanced for PC performance at 60 FPS(or greater) with up to 4K UHD support.
Up until now you’ve been an unstoppable Spartan, but can you survive the Covenant invasion using stealth, precision, and wits? It’s time to find out as Halo 3: ODST officially joins Halo: The Master Chief Collection with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), and on the Microsoft Store, and Steam.
Play as an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper (ODST) and explore the war-ravaged streets of New Mombasa as you attempt to piece together the Covenant’s motivations for invading the city. As an ODST you don’t have the firepower or the overshields to go head-to-head with Elites, Brutes, and Hunters – so use stealth and hit-and-run tactics to eliminate threats and sneak behind enemy lines.
That’s not all though, as ODST Firefight is joining Halo: The Master Chief Collection for the first time with online matchmaking, dedicated servers, and new custom game modes! Grab some friends and hop into the fan-favorite mode as you take out wave after wave of Covenant invaders across 10 legacy maps.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC comes equipped with new features, optimizations, and customizations built to take full advantage of the PC – and, Halo 3: ODST is no exception. New Mombasa is looking better than ever at 60 frames-per-second (or greater) with up to 4K UHD support. Players can fine-tune their experience with a vast array of PC-specific options, including but not limited to:
- Variable framerate
- Native mouse/keyboard support
- Fully rebindable controls
- Support for ultra-wide displays and a variety of aspect ratios
- Adjustable field-of-view
- Updated texture/shadow quality
And, once everything is dialed in, be sure to showcase your best moments and most memorable kills in Theater mode and share them with the community!
For all the latest on Halo 3: ODST, Halo: The Master Chief Collection and all things Halo, be sure to stay tuned to Halo Waypoint and Xbox Wire and follow @Halo on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook. On behalf of everyone at 343 Industries, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing everyone online!