Following on from the Animal Crossing: New Horizons‘ version 1.8.0 update last week, Nintendo has now finally made the full patch notes available.
Most notably, this update adds the Super Mario 35th anniversary collaboration items. In addition to this are “limited-time” seasonal items available from Nook Shopping. Last but not least is a fix for an issue that popped up in the previous update and some other adjustments to enhance the experience.
Below are the full patch notes, courtesy of the game’s official support page:
Ver. 1.8.0 (Released February 25, 2021)
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.8.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Collaboration items have been added as part of the Super Mario Bros. 35th anniversary. These items can be ordered from Nook Shopping starting March 1, 2021.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Fixed an issue from Ver. 1.7.0 where if a User selected their own User icon from the HOME Menu followed by “Search for Users You Played With” in the “Add Friend” Menu after an online or local wireless multiplayer session, the Nintendo Switch User Nickname of the other player would be displayed under “In-Game Name” when that player was selected from “Users You Have Played With”.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.
Along with all of this, you’ll receive a mushroom mural in the mail. It seems the Warp Pipe item included in this update has also allowed players to regain access to the forbidden fourth level in the game.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Notice anything else? Leave a comment down below.